We know that starting a new business entity can be a daunting
task, to say the least. Choosing an incorrect business entity type could have undesirable and ever-lasting financial and tax consequences. We will gain a complete understanding of your business and
ownership structure to help you select the most appropriate entity choice for your operations that will position you to achieve the most advantageous tax benefits.
We can also advise you and help you create a methodical plan
that will greatly increase your chances of growing and maintaining a successful business. We will help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new
ventures. Our New Business Entity Formation & Advisory Services include:
- Advising you on selecting the appropriate entity structure for
your new business (i.e., C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- Assistance with the formation of your entity and/or working
with your attorney to review Secretary of State Filings.
- Prepare and file your application for the entity's Federal Tax
Identification Number with the IRS.
- Provide accounting and bookkeeping advice as well as
suggestions on how to properly use and maintain the corporate bank accounts.
- For those clients who wish to work out of their home to save
costs, we will advise you on setting up a home office in order to maximize tax deductions.
- Determine potential payroll tax reporting requirements or
independent contractor/consultant 1099 reporting requirements for your outside help.
- Prepare any necessary City Business Tax or license
- Assist in preparing projected financial statements or cash flow
projections that are usually necessary for start-up financing.
Contact us today for a consultation if you are considering
starting up a new business.